Friday, October 29, 2010

what starts with the letter F?



you're Fabulous. i melt Fast just like when the ice hits Fire. i Felt the Fun side of me came out as soon as you became Funny. i changed from being Feared to Fearless. being with you was Fantastic! we started to create Fantasies Full of excitement. i was a total Freak before but you made me Feel like a Flower. 

but now, you seem to Forget me. i have Forgiven you before but you Fail to Fulfill me. what you're doing is not Fair at all. i lost my Faith in you, i stood back From Falling in to you, i pretend that im Fine even though the Fire burning in me Forces me to Forget you. there's a drastic Flood of blood in my veins, Fountains of anger. i decided to put a Fullstop so i could Forgive, Forget your Face, the Fantasy we made, the Fantastic, Fabulous  Fireworks that have ever happened to us.

Farewell dear Friend, i'm Fucked up enough.

2 comments:

  1. feeling love at you all over again and again n again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrated to Feel that way because im Falling apart

    ReplyDelete