Wednesday, October 20, 2010

krik krik krik

that up there is supposed to be the sound of a cricket. its been too long i haven't updated my blog. its finally study week. so called the "study" week, thats when your are supposed to stare at your books and eat the lines but not for me. i think study week means let your book rest in your bag. im finally back at home. i've been home sick lately and when im at home, im unisick. well that does not exist but still, i am sick. pity me people, please pity me. oh, who would buy me a strawberry waffle? im craving for that! and sushi. and candy. speaking about candy, i cant have candy no more. its not like i CANT have anymore, its just that i have to reduce how much sugar i take. the last time i checked my sugar count, it was exactly 8.00. im sweeter than a tin of coke people! no wonder people like me :p (NOT).



im missing my buddies especially hanis manis <3 your birthday is coming up, great timing coz theres nothing in my pocket to spend on. hehe. just joking my dear. hope to see u soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment