Monday, April 11, 2011

after a decade of silence

hello there again. yes, i have been quiet for quite some time. i've been too busy with my assignments and latest event lately and never had the chance to update my stinky blog. for a change, i'm not going to babble too much because some people are too tired of reading my none sense bunch of words. therefore, im going to post pictures of my latest outings with my buddy's emy, sarah, fatin, nia and farah (:


(click to enlarge pictures) 


FatinNudge

 emyemyra
 Helga nia

Sarah Bieber

Emy's friend. she's darn cute and she's 20!

Lunch 


when the sun strikes us, we strike a pose. haha

she's been under the sun for too long. hehe

dinner at sushi king

Fatin and farah. <3

 Onion haa sayuurr

the food came slow so we entertained ourselves.

wasabi wall

gila.



 

  in the end, everyone lives happily ever after.

2 comments: