Friday, February 4, 2011

teenage mutant ninja turtles!


I have been thinking of buying myself a turtle or turtle(s) to be my pet. i know it doesn't do anything except walk around in its aquarium but still, i want it real bad! tomorrow is Saturday and usually on Saturdays there is a morning market behind my house where my mum get's her groceries and there's a booth which sells pets such as rabbits, hamsters and TURTLES so i told my mum about it and this is how the conversation went:

me:     mooooooooom.. \(^_^)/
mum:  what do you want now? (she's powerful, she can sense when i'm asking for something)
me:     you know that tomorrow there's the morning market right?
mum:   and?
me:     why don't we go and get me my turtles. please? \(^_^)/
mum:   I have never cooked turtles before. do you know any recipes?
me:      .............. ~_~"

so i guess it means no turtles then  :(

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha.. that day i went to the SACC Mall and saw turtles, small one with the bekas, comel jek bekas tu siap ada taman.. wink wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously?! my goodness, i really want these creatures. kalau my mum tanak belanja, i beli sendiri. hehe

    ReplyDelete