Wednesday, December 22, 2010

specially for mum

dear mum, i have created a x'mas wish list in a form of a song, and i would be proud to sing it to you. here it goes:


on the 1st day of x'mas my mama gave to me, a hand phone named Blackberry
on the 2nd day of x'mas my mama gave to me, a pair of jeans from MNG
on the 3rd day of x'mas my mama gave to me, a poncho which costs RM80
on the 4th day of x'mas my mama gave to me, her stinky old white MyVi
on the 5th day of x'mas my mama gave to me, a rm500 shopping spree
on the 6th day of x'mas my mama gave to me, a handbag from Roxy
on the 7th day of x'mas my mama gave to me, a set of shoes from Vincci
on the 8th day of x'mas my mama gave to me, a big laugh 'coz everything's a dream


haha. it does rhyme kan?
i love you mum, no matter what. (:

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. jangan berangan mak cik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh dreams do come true tau.
    just hope that the 8th day tu yg tak true
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. style en? haha.
    tapi malang skali 8th day tu tetap menjadi kenyataan smpai skarang kut.

    ReplyDelete